In version 9 of the Real Cut 1D we have changed the order of columns for Demand parts. We did that in order to improve data exchange with Excel.
If you previously saved your data in native files (with extension 1d) you dont have to do anything. Real Cut 1D knows how to load its own files.
However, if you did saved your data in csv or excel files, you will have to modify them by reordering the columns.
Here is what you have to do:
– open the csv or xls file in Excel.
– move the angle1 and angle 2 columns at the right of the existing columns.
– delete the empty columns 3 and 4 which have resulted as effect of moving columns with angles.
– exchange the height column with quantity column.
Here is an example:
– csv file from version 8 or less:
in version 9 this becomes:
Pay a special attention to list separator. In some regions the separator is “,”. In some others is “;”. If the separator is incorrectly set you will get an error.
You may change the separator from menu Start | Control panels | Region and language | Additional settings| List separator of the Windows 7.